Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on what has been going on since the last update.
* Door was made and inserted into the wooden frame (a few fixes from spring break update).
* Rocklet bearing was installed properly and hardware switched out.
* Outer dome was sanded down in an attempt to fix the painting mistake from earlier.
* Realized i bought the wrong type of glue to attach the skins/skirt to the frame.
* Preformed some tests with different types of glue to find out what would work best.
pictures to come soon!